Who We Are:
Warford Orthodontics, led by Dr. John Warford, Jr., has been providing excellence in orthodontic treatment since 1973. At Warford Orthodontics, we have an incredible team of highly skilled and caring individuals that pride themselves on delivering customized quality care and an Astonishing Patient Experience for all ages.
Our dedicated team is focused on your successful orthodontic journey and is committed to providing you comfort in an environment that thrives on “Changing the World, One Smile at a Time.”
- Mastering our craft means being consistent with and guided by the latest advances in orthodontic care and technology.
- Every human being deserves an Astonishing Patient Experience at Warford Orthodontics.
- Delivering Bismarck and our surrounding area families’ unparalleled orthodontic expertise.
- Being the best – Warford Orthodontics recently became an Invisalign® Top 1% Provider, the only orthodontic office in the Dakotas with this distinction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Delivers superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, people-focused environment.
- Possesses experience in a service-oriented position. Dental/orthodontic experience is a plus but not required as this is not a clinical position.
- Is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
The Role of Patient Flow Coordinator (primary focus areas):
- Patient Experience
- Patient Care
- Patient Communication
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract.
- Warmly welcome patients and deliver an appointment experience better than the patient is expecting.
- Make a commitment to ethical conducts, respect for privacy protocols, and office confidentiality.
- Pay attention to personal appearance and presentation for face-to-face communication with patients and their families.
- Understand what it takes to “get the job done,” being results and teamwork oriented.
- Give attention to detail with patient care and required charting.
- Be a model team member through action, attitude and example. (as you’ve probably guessed teamwork is important in our office!)
- Exhibit proficiency in general computer knowledge and comprehension is necessary.
- Be aware of patient appointment times and help to get them seated promptly
- Assist clinicians with efficiency in their appointment times by prepping what they may need for next patient and/or assisting lab technician to remain on time.
- Prepare the daily schedule and strategize for successful experiences for each and every patient.
- Seat patients to provide seamless transition for patients from one stage of the appointment to the next.
- Schedule appointments and procedures for patients.
- Create relationships with our patients and parents to provide a superior level of patient service.
- Fulfill the needs of our patients administratively to ensure an astonishing patient experience.
- Coordinate with other professional offices to schedule mutual patients when needed
- Work as Front Desk Coordinator (Concierge) as a partner on our Administrative Team.
- One weekend every 6 weeks you would be the “buddy” for on call if an Assistant has to come in, which is rarely the case.
Key Competencies & Skills are required qualifications:
- The desire to improve other’s lives through the life changing journey of orthodontics
- Quick to create relationships.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to remain positive and upbeat under pressure and during busy times of the day.
- Thrive a fast-paced atmosphere with high energy.
- Intrinsically motivated to provide the best care to the patients and create an atmosphere where people feel welcome and look forward to their next visit at Warford Orthodontics.
Other, Non-Required Qualifications:
- Administrative experience
- Experience in orthodontics / dentistry
- Experience in sales or other service industry
Compensation & Benefits:
- A work environment that promotes your greatness.
- A position that allows you to make a difference in the world.
- Very diverse workflow that keeps you challenged and engaged.
- This is an hourly position currently, but may be switching to salary. As hourly, vacation pay is available after a certain length of employment.
- Financial bonus program.
- At this time we do not offer a medical insurance benefit.
Job Type and Hours:
- Full Time. 36-40ish hours a week, see the next two points.
- There are 9-11 Patient days per month. During Patient weeks, you need to come 30-45 minutes before the first Patient (this task rotates) to 10-15 minutes after the last. These weeks might hit the “40-ish” hours, but you will be done at noon on Friday as it’s always a non-Patient day.
- Non Patient weeks are 7-4 or 8-5 Mon-Thurs and 8-12 on Friday. These weeks can be planned for 36 hours.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Letter of Introduction
Warford Orthodontics is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.