Orthodontics Payment Options
Do You Know How Affordable A New Smile Can Be?
Warford Orthodontics does not want financials to be an obstacle to seeking exceptional care!
There are many Interest Free and Finance Free options to fit every budget and lifestyle available to you when it comes to paying for orthodontic work. These can include:
- Dental Insurance – many employers offer this insurance option at a very affordable rate.
- Use your pre-tax accounts like FSA (flexible spending account) or HSA (health savings account) – check with your employer to see if these options are available and how to use it.
- Affordable monthly payments – how much are you paying for coffee, eating out and other entertainment that could be used for a very short time to pay for your new smile?
- Preferred pricing is available for families, first responders and military patients.
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
What You Should Know About Investing in Orthodontics
When you claim your copy of “Your Investment in Orthodontic Health”, you will learn:
- How you can reduce your investment
- Why Invisalign® is an option for nearly all Warford Orthodontics Patients (possibly even for people who have been told by others that it was “not an option”)
- What is the best age to bring in your children, and why you should not wait for a referral
- How to apply for Smile Scholarships
- Affordable financing options
- Reduced rates for families, parents, and more…
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
1145 West Turnpike Ave., Bismarck ND 58501
(701) 255-1311 or toll free at (800) 732-3768
Regular daily office hours vary during the week so please call 701-255-1311 for office hours and to schedule your appointment.
If you are experiencing an orthodontic emergency during office hours please be sure to call ahead to ensure the best care possible.
Call the office phone or email, and we’ll get back to you right away the next business day.
Friday through Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, you may call or text the on-call assistant at 701-471-2539.
The on-call assistant will evaluate your need to be seen right away or if waiting until the next workday is safe, depending on your comfort level, of course.
The on-call assistant can consult with Dr. John 7 days a week as needed so we can provide you the best advice for your weekend concerns.