Kids Club Rewards
Make sure to bring your card to your visits and keep you card safe because it is your golden ticket to prizes!
Where the FUN begins!
Once you login, we will always have fun things for you to do, you can see how to earn more points, play games, enter contests and most important see all the different prizes available! Lots and lots of options!
If you already have an account login below or keep reading to learn more and get started:
How to Get Started
Visit our Rewards Portal
Enter the username (number) on the back of your card and temp password. You will also create a new password at this time.
At this point, you’ll be asked to verify your email address. This is an important step as it will help us communicate contests, new ways to earn points and other important messages to you!
Fill Out Brushing Chart
You can download it below, and start tracking your brushing! Keep filling them out month by month and Bring them all back to your next Warford Orthodontics appointment and redeem for points!
Dental Rewards Certificate
Below you can download the certificate and bring it to your next dental appointment. Have them fill out the form and sign it. Bring it back to your next Warford Orthodontics appointment and redeem for points!
Now once you log in you are going to see the points you earned today, all the different ways to earn more points, play our contest , and check out all the different prize options you can redeem with your points, from gift cards to Warford SWAG, plus more!
We have lots of fun things for you to do and it changes all the time so check in often to see what we have going on.
Bonus: How I Lost My Tooth
Remember that you will earn points for each baby tooth that you lose! When you say goodbye to one of those teeth, we want to hear the story! Download the form below or you can use the online form at the left hand side of this page. Either way, don’t forget to include a photo of your smile with that new gap in it!
or use the online form below!
How I Lost My Tooth Form
Smile Rewards Rules
– Bring your card to each appointment to receive rewards points
– Replacement cards are available for a 10 point purchase
– Rewards are given at regularly scheduled appointments
– Points or gift cards are not redeemable for cash
– Points and prizes are subject to change
– Dental reward points are available when returning a completed dental certificate
Ways to Earn Points
– Bring membership card to appointment
– Show your card at sibling’s appointment
– Participate in a Kids Club Activity
– Each baby tooth lost
– Tell us the story of how you lost your tooth
– Bring in a completed brushing chart
– and SO MUCH MORE!