Orthodontic Smile Rewards
We are honored to be able to work with YOU, our Patient, and this rewards program is one way we can give back!
Earn points doing all the things you would do anyway, and turn in your points earned for a variety of options including: iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks, Target, a Sonicare toothbrush – you decide – it is completely up to you!
If you already have an account, login below or keep reading go to learn more and get started:
How to Get Started
Visit our Rewards Portal
Enter the username (number) on the back of your card and temp password. You will also create a new password at this time.
At this piont, you’ll be asked to verify your email address. This is an important step as it will help us communicate contests, new ways to earn points and other important messages to you!
Complete Dental Rewards Certificate
Bring this certificate to your next dental appointment, and have them fill out the form and sign it. Bring it back to your next Warford Orthodontics appointment and redeem for points!
Now once you log in you are going to see the points you earned today, all the different ways to earn more points, play our contest , and check out all the different prize options you can redeem with your points, from gift cards to Warford SWAG, plus more!
We have lots of fun things for you to do and it changes all the time so check in often to see what we have going on.
Smile Rewards Rules
– Bring your card to each appointment to receive rewards points
– Replacement cards are available for a 10 point purchase
– Rewards are given at regularly scheduled appointments
– Points or gift cards are not redeemable for cash
– Points and prizes are subject to change
– Dental reward points are available when returning a completed dental certificate
Ways to Earn Points
– Post an image on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account with #LoveMySmile
– Participate in volunteer opportunties
– Bring membership card to appointment
– Show your card at sibling’s appointment
– Participate in a Kids Club Activity
– Each baby tooth lost
– Tell us the story of how you lost your tooth
– Bring in a completed brushing chart
– and SO MUCH MORE!