Now Hiring! Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
Who We Are:
Warford Orthodontics has been providing excellence in orthodontic treatment since 1973, founded by Dr. John Warford, Sr. Currently led by Dr. John Warford, Jr., we have an incredible team of highly skilled and caring individuals that pride themselves on delivering customized quality care and an Astonishing Patient Experience for all ages.
Our dedicated team is focused on providing our Patients a successful orthodontic journey and in an environment that thrives on “Changing the World, One Smile at a Time.” We also strongly value each other and an environment that brings out the best in all of us, which has obvious benefit to our Patients.
- Mastering our craft means being consistent with and guided by the latest advances in orthodontic care and technology.
- Every human being deserves an Astonishing Patient Experience at Warford Orthodontics.
- Delivering Bismarck and our surrounding area families’ unparalleled orthodontic expertise.
- Being the best – Warford Orthodontics recently became an Invisalign® Top 1% Provider, the only orthodontic office in the Dakotas with this distinction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, people-focused environment.
- Possesses experience in a service-oriented position. Dental/orthodontic experience is a plus but not required as this is not a clinical position.
- Thinks outside-the-box and is accountable.
- Engages in marketing strategy.
- Represents the practice locally while engaging our strategic partners.
- Is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
The Role of Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator (primary focus areas):
- Patient Treatment.
- Patient Experience.
- Patient Production.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- The desire to improve other’s lives through the life changing journey of orthodontics
- Quick to create relationships
- Financial skills
- Computer skills
- Comfort level with direct Patient contact
- Experience in sales or other service industry
- Experience in orthodontics / dentistry
- Financial experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract.
- Assist Dr. Warford in the clinical examination process with passion and excellence.
- Warmly welcome Patients and deliver an appointment experience better than the Patient is expecting.
- Make a commitment to ethical conducts, respect for privacy protocols, and office confidentiality.
- Pay attention to personal appearance and presentation for face-to-face communication with Patients and their families.
- Understand what it takes to “get the job done,” being results and teamwork oriented.
- Give attention to detail with Patient care and required charting.
- Be a model team member through action, attitude and example. (as you’ve probably guessed teamwork is important in our office!)
- Exhibit proficiency in general computer knowledge and comprehension is necessary.
- Take orthodontic photos and x-rays (assisted by a certified assistant for x-rays if not credentialed).
- Capture intraoral images using a digital intraoral scanner.
- Show appliances that will be used and go over next steps in the orthodontic treatment process.
- Review financial options with Patients or parents.
- Schedule appointments and procedures for Patients.
- Work as Front Desk Coordinator (Concierge) outside of examination time on Patient days.
- Conduct consultations for initial, progress and final stages of treatment.
- Actively manage Patients in our Observation Program.
- Manage our Referral Program.
- Act as a Public Relations Coordinator for the practice.
- Marketing Liaison to the practice.
Compensation & Benefits:
- A work environment that promotes your greatness.
- Flexibility and self scheduling for non-Patient weeks.
- A position that allows you to make a difference in the world.
- Very diverse workflow that keeps you challenged and engaged.
- This is an hourly position, details of which will be discussed at the appropriate time.
- Financial bonus program.
- At this time we do not offer medical insurance benefits.
How to Apply
Please direct any questions to us via our email address. We are careful to give all of our attention during the workday to Patients so phone calls would distract from that.
Thank you, and we look forward to learning more about you!
Being Happy at Work is on the News
We were all honored when we were asked to be interviewed about the fun environment at our office last week. A Patient’s parent took notice and eventually our office energy became a newsworthy story! Our Team is energized every day because we know what effect our Patient’s smiles have on their confidence and futures, and it’s our goal daily to provide a positive, supportive, and happy atmosphere at every visit!
And if you’re in the mood to learn more about the subject of Happiness, we recommend the book Happier, written by the professor of the most popular class at Harvard University (which just happens to be about just this subject).
Thanks Macy and Tom of KX News, we enjoyed having you in the office!