Introducing the Director of First Impressions – Chasity Cattanach
- Graduated from Napoleon High School
- Administrative Assistant degree from Bismarck State College
- Worked at Great Plains Rehab for two years
- Warford Orthodontics since 2015
Chasity’s Favorite Smile Story:
I love watching the comfort level of the Patients change after each visit. When the Patients come in for their initial consults they are always so nervous and scared because they don’t know what to expect, and then they get more comfortable after each treatment. Through the process their smiles get bigger, and they get more excited. It is so cool to see the initial picture compared to the end results photo and how happy they are!
Why do you work at Warford Orthodontics?
Because I really do believe in our mission that we are changing the world one smile at a time. It’s great to see the Patients progress.
What do you do when you’re not working?
I just recently got married in June, and have finally wrapped up all the business that comes with that. We just got a new puppy, Kona, so we have been busy playing with her. We also like to camp and spend time with friends and family.
Top 5 favorite things about Warford Orthodontics:
- Our team – they are not just co-workers, they are friends. They are awesome, easy going & great to work with.
- All of the people that come in – they make it pretty great to want to come to work.
- Environment – it’s a nice, calm, fun place to be and everyone is always in a good mood.
- Dr. John – He’s a pretty cool guy, and easy to work for.
- How excited the Patients are when they come here for their appointments.
Braces or Invisalign?
I experienced braced a long time ago, and I am about to start Invisalign. I would say braces are easier for younger people because of all of the responsibility that comes with Invisalign, but both would be a great for anyone.
What are 3 things people need to know about you?
- I am very friendly – so don’t be afraid to say “hello” to me behind the desk because I like to talk to everyone!
- I can truly say “I love my job!” I feel very fortunate because I don’t know how many people can actually say that, and mean it.
- I love to ride horse.
Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
“It’s a great day at Warford Orthodontics, this is Chasity how can I help you?” (LOL) “I believe everything happens for a reason”.
What impact do you believe orthodontics has on a person’s life?
It’s pretty big. A smile is one of the most important features in person’s life. Their smile is so much brighter after it has been enhanced.