Co-Director of First Impressions & and Backup Financial Coordinator
Warford Orthodontics – Bismarck, ND
Who We Are:
Warford Orthodontics, led by Dr. John Warford, Jr., has been providing excellence in orthodontic treatment since 1973. At Warford Orthodontics, we have an incredible team of highly skilled and caring individuals that pride themselves on delivering customized quality care and an Astonishing Patient Experience for all ages.
Our dedicated team is focused on a successful orthodontic journey and is committed to providing an environment that thrives on “Changing the World, One Smile at a Time.”
· Mastering our craft means being consistent with and guided by the latest advances in orthodontic care and technology.
· Every human being deserves an Astonishing Patient Experience at Warford Orthodontics.
· Delivering Bismarck and our surrounding area families’ unparalleled orthodontic expertise.
· Always raising the standard – Warford Orthodontics is an Invisalign® Top 1% Provider, the only orthodontic office in the Dakotas with this distinction. In fact, you would have to drive to Minneapolis, Denver, or Seattle to find the level of experience we have.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Is a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
· Delivers superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Thrives in a fast-paced, people-focused environment.
· Possesses experience in a service-oriented position. Dental/orthodontic experience is a plus but not required as this is not a clinical position.
· Is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· Possesses the ability to discern, optimize and proactively-address schedule challenges.
· Full-time, Monday – Friday noon on Patient weeks, 3-4 days on non-Patient weeks. 32-40 hours per week, depending on the number of Patient days and your desires. This will be discussed in more detail during our interview process
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract.
Primary, as Co-Director of First Impressions:
· Warmly welcome Patients and deliver an appointment experience better than the Patient is expecting.
· Make a commitment to ethical conducts, respect for privacy protocols, and office confidentiality.
· Pay attention to personal appearance and presentation for face-to-face communication with Patients and their families.
· Understand what it takes to “get the job done,” being results and teamwork oriented.
· Give attention to detail with Patient care and required charting.
· Be a model team member through action, attitude and example. (as you’ve probably guessed teamwork is important in our office!)
· Exhibit proficiency in general computer knowledge and comprehension is necessary.
· Be aware of Patient appointment times and help to get them seated promptly.
· Assist clinicians with efficiency in their appointment times by prepping what they may need for next Patient and/or assisting lab technician to remain on time.
· Prepare the daily schedule and strategize for successful experiences for each and every patient.
· Seat Patients to provide seamless transition for patients from one stage of appointment to the next.
· Schedule appointments and procedures for Patients.
· Create relationships with our Patients and parents to provide a superior level of Patient service.
· Fulfill the needs of our Patients administratively to ensure an Astonishing Patient Experience.
· Coordinate with other professional offices to schedule mutual Patients when needed.
· Work as Front Desk Coordinator (Concierge) as a partner on our Administrative Team.
Secondary, as Backup Financial Coordinator:An aptitude for numbers and financial protocols along with the ability to communicate well with Patients and parents will lead to success in this job! Job responsibilities may include:
· Following appropriate accounting principles to maintain the health of the receivables in the practice.
· Posting and batching daily payments to ensure accuracy in banking transactions.
· Performing follow up and correspondence on past due Patient balances and insurance companies to receive payments in a timely manner.
· Presenting and/or discussing financial obligations and options to potential Patients.
· Daily use of the computer utilizing word-processing software, accounting software, and orthodontic practice management software (training will be provided on practice management software).
· Working closely with some of the other key team members who are part of the “New Patient Experience” team.
· Working closely with our financial consultant, accountant, and advisors.
Key Competencies & Skills:
· The desire to improve other’s lives through the life changing journey of orthodontics.
· Quick to create relationships.
· Computer skills.
· Financial skills.
· Ability to remain positive and upbeat under pressure and during busy times of the day.
· Thrive on a fast-paced atmosphere with high energy.
· Intrinsically motivated to provide the best care to the Patients and create an atmosphere where people feel welcome and look forward to their next visit at Warford Orthodontics.
· Administrative experience.
· Experience in orthodontics / dentistry.
· Private practice experience.
· Experience in sales or other service industry.
Compensation & Benefits:
· A work environment that promotes your greatness.
· A position that allows you to make a difference in the world.
· Very diverse workflow that keeps you challenged and engaged.
· Hourly compensation, the level is not pre-determined, but based on experience and potential value you will provide.
· Financial bonus program.
How to Audition:
Please forward the following to email@example.com :
· Letter of Introduction
Warford Orthodontics is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.