Orthodontic Records Specialist
Warford Orthodontics – Bismarck, ND
Crafting a Warford Smile is an honor and privilege that leads to an incredible work experience. Changing the World, One Smile at a Time provides the opportunity to make true impact in your daily efforts.
Would you like to be an important part of the Smile Transformation experience? Do you like being a part of a dynamic team that’s making a difference in the world? Will impacting the lives of those around you bring you joy and satisfaction?
Who We Are:
Warford Orthodontics was established in 1973 by Dr. John Warford, Sr, and is currently led by Dr. John Warford, Jr. and an incredible team of caring individuals that pride themselves on delivering customized quality care and an Astonishing Patient Experience for all ages
Our dedicated team is focused on our Patient’s successful orthodontic journey and is committed to providing them comfort in an environment that thrives on making a difference: Changing the World, One Smile at a Time.
· Mastering our craft means being consistent with and guided by the latest advances in orthodontic care and technology.
· Everyone deserves an Astonishing Patient Experience at Warford Orthodontics.
· We are Daymakers for our Patients as well as our Teammates.
· Delivering Bismarck and our surrounding area families unparalleled orthodontic expertise.
· Being the best – Warford Orthodontics is the only provider in North and South Dakota with the experience to have earned Invisalign®’s top recognition of VIP Diamond Plus distinction.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Thrives in a fast-paced, fun, people-focused environment.
· Is a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
· Believes that their work experience should be a positive addition to their life.
· Has critical focus and attention to detail.
· Possesses experience in the dental/orthodontic field or other service-oriented position.
· Thinks outside-the-box and is accountable.
· Is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· A licensed RDA – Registered Dental Assistant in the State of ND – is a bonus, but is not required.
· 8-10 Patient days per month, usually 8am-5pm, or 7am-4pm 3 days per week, on Patient weeks. Approximately 80-90 hours. Need to arrive 30 mins prior to Patient time and stay until the days work is complete, usually 15 mins or so after the last Patient.
The Orthodontic Records Specialist’s primary focus areas include:
· Patient Treatment.
· Patient Experience.
· Patient Care.
The Orthodontic Records Specialist is proficient at capturing photographs and 3D scans of Patients just beginning their Orthodontic Transformation as well as those completing their Transformation. If you are a licensed RDA or RDH, capturing radiographs would be an additional responsibility.
As a part of the New Patient Experience Team, you will be making a very critical impression on our soon-to-be Patients and an Astonishing Patient Experience must be provided, in addition to being a “Daymaker” for all of those around you.
In addition, it is expected to be a part of the clinical team assisting with their responsibilities. This role is cross trained and is expected to respond to the needs and demands of each day and each moment, filling in where needed to ensure prompt, friendly, and exceptional Patient care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract.
· Greet all Patients and their family in the reception area and/or clinical circle. Introduce yourself and set expectations of the appointment. Positively follow all clinical Protocols.
· Assist the Patient and responsible party with any concerns they may have to ensure their questions are answered.
· Take orthodontic photos and 3D digital scanning technology for the New Patient Exam, progress records as needed, and final records.
· Follow a strict sterilization Protocol and remain OSHA compliant.
· Make sure the clinical circle is impeccably clean and organized in between Patients.
· Assist in sterilization of instruments and chair turnaround
· Work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect, and cooperation.
Key Competencies, Qualifications & Skills:
· Investigative and interpretive skills
· Quick to create relationships
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills, including proper grammar
· Comfort level with direct Patient contact
Commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience. Additional information about our benefits and additional company perks to be discussed during the interview process.
· A work environment that promotes your greatness.
· A position that allows you to make a difference in the world.
· Very diverse workflow that keeps you challenged and engaged.
· Vacation pay is available after a certain length of employment.
· Financial bonus program.
· At this time, we do not offer a medical insurance benefit.
How to Apply
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Warford Orthodontics is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.