Who We Are:
Warford Orthodontics is led by Dr. John Warford, Jr. and an incredible team of caring individuals that pride themselves on delivering customized quality care and an Astonishing Patient Experience for all ages. We are seeking an additional Treatment Coordinator to assist with providing more options for the increasing demand for orthodontic smile transformations.
Our dedicated team is focused on your successful orthodontic journey and is committed to providing you comfort in an environment that thrives on “Changing the World, One Smile at a Time.”
- Mastering our craft means being consistent with and guided by the latest advances in orthodontic care and technology.
- Every human being deserves an Astonishing Patient Experience at Warford Orthodontics.
- Delivering Bismarck and our surrounding area families’ unparalleled orthodontic expertise.
- Striving to be our best – Warford Orthodontics recently received Invisalign®’s Top 1%provider distinction, the only between Minneapolis and Seattle.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, people-focused environment.
- Possesses experience in the dental/orthodontic field or other service-oriented position.
- Thinks outside-the-box and is accountable.
- Engages in marketing strategy.
- Represents the practice locally while engaging our strategic partners.
- Is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Is a licensed dental professional in the State of ND: RDA or RDH. (not required, however)
The Role: Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator’s primary focus areas include:
- Patient Treatment Conversions
- Patient Experience.
The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator assists the doctor with new Patient exams, observation consultations, surgical consultations, progress consultations, final consultations and follow-up on all Patient engagement / treatment with the appropriate written or verbal correspondences.
The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator is expected to be a part of the administrative team assisting with their responsibilities. This role is cross trained and is expected to respond to the needs and demands of each day and each moment, filling in where needed to ensure prompt, friendly, and exceptional patient care.
The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator is expected to actively engage local dentists and other strategic partners to help grow the practice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract. Warford Orthodontics employees are expected to perform duties as assigned.
- Greet and assist all new Patients and their family in the reception area and welcome them into our consultation area.
- Take orthodontic photos and x-rays. Perform a 3D smile simulation scan
- Assist Dr. in clinical examination process.
- Show appliances that will be used and go over next steps in the orthodontic treatment process.
- Summarize Dr.’s findings and the estimated treatment plan for the Patient.
- Review financial options with patients or parents.
- Set up next appointments and discuss office culture.
- Print post-exam letters and emails.
- Collaborate with the dental community regarding Patient care and build relationships.
- Complete a detailed follow-up process for all new patients.
- Conduct consultations for initial, progress and final stages of treatment.
- Handle parent conferences and mini-conferences to discuss cooperation problems.
- Engage schools on a regular basis to know their schedule and talk about orthodontics as needed. You would need to build rapport with the school attendance secretaries and nurses.
- Act as a public relations coordinator for the practice by visiting referring offices on a regular basis.
- Recall observation consultations, phone calls and postcards/emails.
- Documentation and reporting on practice statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Marketing Liaison to the practice.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to convey orthodontic services
- Quick to create relationships
- Financial skills
- Computer skills
- Comfort level with direct patient contact
- Displays calm confidence
- Self-disciplined to focus and accomplish administrative tasks quickly and correctly
- Experience in sales or other service industry
- Experience in orthodontics / dentistry
- Financial experience
Commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience. Additional information about our benefits and additional company perks to be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply :
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warford Orthodontics is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time