PDF Downloads for New Patients
- New Patient Form – Child: Prior to your child’s initial consultation, print off this Patient health history form, complete it in its entirety, and bring it to the Examination appointment.
- New Patient Form – Adult: Prior to your initial consultation, print off this Patient health history form, complete it in its entirety, and bring it to the Examination appointment.
- New Patient Smile Evaluation Form: We want to help you transform your smile, so please spend a few minutes completing this form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Just got braces? New Patient Banding Letter: This letter includes all the information you’ll need as you adjust to your new braces and/or appliances.
To view these forms, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader is a free program.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
1145 West Turnpike Ave., Bismarck ND 58501
(701) 255-1311 or toll free at (800) 732-3768
Regular daily office hours vary during the week so please call 701-255-1311 for office hours and to schedule your appointment.
If you are experiencing an orthodontic emergency during office hours please be sure to call ahead to ensure the best care possible.
Call the office phone or email, and we’ll get back to you right away the next business day.
Friday through Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, you may call or text the on-call assistant at 701-471-2539.
The on-call assistant will evaluate your need to be seen right away or if waiting until the next workday is safe, depending on your comfort level, of course.
The on-call assistant can consult with Dr. John 7 days a week as needed so we can provide you the best advice for your weekend concerns.